Private Pension Partners Inc.’s (P3) mission is to offer off-market investment opportunities in real estate by leveraging our management team’s extensive transactional, brokerage and development experience with a disciplined approach to capital deployment. In continued efforts to offer amenity-rich property investments in premium locations, P3 is pleased to share it’s newest opportunities with our prospective and existing investors.
Looking for sound, off-market real estate investments with a higher degree of certainty?
For a limited time only, P3 is seeking investors with minimum capital commitments for new investors of $200,000 per individual accredited investor and $1,000,000 per pension fund or institutional limited partner with no minimum investment amount for existing Partners. P3 is seeking investments in the following.
Growth Fund One LP
- The Growth Fund One Partnership is seeking $25,000,000 in final capital commitments by no later than May 15th, 2019 with the closing of the offering to occur on or about May 31st, 2019.
- Focused investment mandate enabling it to pursue major re-development or new development properties focused exclusively on the multi-residential sector in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Growth Fund Two LP
- The Partnership is seeking $25,000,000 in capital commitments by no later than June 15th, 2019 with the closing of the offering on or about June 30th, 2019
- This Partnership has a new-build, long-term capital growth orientation investment philosophy enabling it to pursue major redevelopment or new development sites in the commercial and the multi-residential sectors in Winnipeg, MB with an expanded geographic interest initially in Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN, and Los Angeles, CA.
Core Fund One
- The Partnership is seeking $25,000,000 in capital commitments by no later than June 15th, 2019 with closing to occur on or about June 30th, 2019.
- Geographic diversification mandate enabling it to take advantage of investment opportunities to acquire and or redevelop strategic, pension quality real estate assets in the commercial and multi-family sectors in such markets in Canada and the United States as determined by the General Partner. Current target markets include Winnipeg, MB, Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN, and Los Angeles, CA.
Click here for the 2019 P3 LP Investment Opportunities brochure.
For more information, contact Kevin Prins or Don White to receive a full Confidential Information Memorandum for any of P3’s above-noted funds. We’re looking forward to the opportunity to work with you and to provide long-term, sound investment strategies.
The information contained in this document is strictly confidential and is for the sole use of the recipient. By accepting delivery of this overview document, the recipient agrees: (i) not to reproduce this document; (ii) not to disclose any information contained herein to any other person without the prior consent of Private Pension Partners Inc.; and (iii) to promptly return this document to Private Pension Partners Inc. upon request. An offering of the securities referred to herein will only be in jurisdictions of Canada where such offering is lawful and will be made only by way of this offering memorandum to prospective purchasers who: (i) are “accredited investors” within the meaning of National Instrument 45-106 – Prospectus Exemptions; and (ii) acknowledge the relationship between the prospective purchaser and the Partnership, the General Partner and its affiliates as strictly that of investor – issuer.