JOB DESCRIPTION – COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE AGENT
Location: 103-99 Osborne Street, Winnipeg, MB R3L 2R4
Private Pension Partners Realty Services Inc. (“P3 Realty”) is seeking motivated, entrepreneurial-focused real estate salespeople to join our new real estate brokerage group. The position requires a passionate and results-orientated candidate who excels in a fast-paced environment.
Attributes & Skills
Ideal candidates possess the following attributes and skills:
- Post-secondary degree in business, finance, management, or real estate;
- Formally licensed as a Real Estate Salesperson under the Real Estate Broker’s Act in Manitoba;
- Minimum three (3) years experience in the commercial real estate industry including selling, leasing and marketing of commercial real estate properties or strong residential real estate sales experience with ambitions to expand your business to include commercial real estate (specifically retail and street-front commercial);
- Experience with business development and/or sales activities, such as cold-calling, prospecting, and market research;
- Self-motivated, ambitious, and ability to work independently;
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills; and
- High level of personal responsibility, dedication and integrity.
- Monitoring all Private Pension Partners Group of Companies’ (“P3”) commercial properties (over 300,000 SF across 16 buildings) and renewing tenancies where appropriate or leasing vacancies as required;
- Monitoring all existing P3 commercial or multi-family assets and providing advice on strategic acquisitions or dispositions for management consideration;
- Negotiating exclusive listing agreements, lease agreements, and purchase/sale agreements;
- Research and identification of potential new clients and prospective property mandates;
- Cold-calling prospects and face-to-face meeting interactions;
- Presenting presentations to companies, private parties, and investors to win sale and lease listing mandates;
- Researching the local market and staying up-to-date on industry trends;
- Networking with other industry professionals;
- Formulating and executing leasing strategies for property vacancies; and
- Preparing detailed value analyses of clients’ properties, including marketing plans.
About P3 Realty
Private Pension Partners Realty Services Inc. (operating as “P3 Realty”) is a Winnipeg-based and highly localized commercial and multi-family real estate services company which offers a fully integrated platform including operations, property management, and brokerage services.
Applications, including a resume and cover letter, may be submitted in confidence to Louise Pitre, P3’s Executive Assistant, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected for a personal interview will be contacted.