JOB DESCRIPTION: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT
Location: 301-99 Osborne Street, Winnipeg, Manitoba
Compensation: Compensation commensurate with experience and will include base salary, employee incentive bonus plan, benefits package
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer (the “COO”)
Purpose of Position
We are seeking a dedicated, organized, and efficient Administrative Assistant to join our team. The role of the Administrative Assistant will be to provide personalized and direct day-to-day support to our COO in a well organized and timely manner on a wide variety of administrative tasks relating to P3 developments or re-development projects.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Handle office tasks such as generating reports and presentations;
- Provide meeting support such as scheduling, preventing scheduling conflicts and setting up meeting reminders;
- Participate in necessary meetings and conference calls including construction site meetings, note taking and preparing meeting minutes;
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system both manual and electronically;
- Maintain all project records in a highly organized manner;
- Assist with travel arrangements and the organization of events relating to P3 developments;
- Perform other general administrative functions as photocopying and printing.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office support staff;
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Proficiency in English;
- Exemplary planning and time management skills;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload;
- High level verbal and written communications skills;
- Discretion and confidentiality;
- High school degree. Additional qualifications as an administrative assistant would be considered an asset;
- Experience in real estate or construction industry would be considered as a strong asset.
About Private Pension Partners
Private Pension Partners Inc. is a Winnipeg based real asset manager that provides customized portfolio management, asset management, real estate development and advisory services for Canadian commercial and multi-residential real estate investors. For a complete overview of our team, our projects, and our funds please visit www.privatepensionpartners.com.
Applications, including a resume and cover letter, may be submitted in confidence to Louise Pitre, Executive Assistant, Private Pension Partners by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected for a personal interview will be contacted.