JOB DESCRIPTION – COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE AGENT
LOCATION: 103-99 Osborne Street, Winnipeg, MB R3L 2R4
COMPENSATION: Compensation commensurate with experience and could include base salary, employee incentive bonus plan, benefits package, or, be 100% commission based if desired by the candidate, or some combination thereof.
Private Pension Partners Realty Services Inc. (“P3 Realty”) is seeking licensed, experienced, entrepreneurial-focused real estate salespeople to join our new real estate brokerage group. The position requires a passionate and results-orientated candidate who excels in a fast-paced environment and who is seeking an opportunity to build and scale this new P3 service business.
ATTRIBUTES & SKILLS
Ideal candidates possess the following attributes and skills:
• Post-secondary degree in business, finance, management, or real estate;
• Formally licensed as a Real Estate Salesperson in Manitoba;
• Minimum one (1) year experience in the commercial real estate industry including selling, leasing and marketing of commercial real estate properties or strong residential real estate sales experience with ambitions to expand your business to include commercial real estate (specifically retail, industrial, and/or street-front commercial);
• Experience with business development and/or sales activities, such as cold-calling, prospecting, and market research;
• Specific industrial leasing and sales experience to assist with overseeing a major new pension fund contract;
• Self-motivated, ambitious, and ability to work independently;
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills; and
• High level of personal responsibility, dedication and integrity.
• Managing the leasing (and sales when relevant) of all Private Pension Partners Group of Companies’ commercial portfolio as well as third party brokerage contracts with leasing opportunities for over 550,000 SF across 20 buildings already in place;
• Monitoring all existing P3 and third-party assets and providing advice on leasing, acquisitions, and/or dispositions for management consideration;
• Negotiating exclusive listing agreements, lease agreements, and purchase/sale agreements;
• Research and identification of potential new clients and prospective third-party property leasing and sales mandates;
• Cold-calling prospects and face-to-face meeting interactions;
• Presenting presentations to companies, private parties, pension funds and investors to win sale and lease listing mandates;
• Researching the local market and staying up-to-date on industry trends;
• Networking with other industry professionals;
• Formulating and executing leasing strategies for property vacancies; and
• Assisting in detailed value analyses of clients’ properties including broader marketing and awareness plans.
ABOUT PRIVATE PENSION PARTNERS REALTY SERVICES INC.
Private Pension Partners Realty Services Inc. (operating as “P3 Realty”) is a Winnipeg-based and highly localized commercial and multi-family real estate services company which offers a fully integrated platform including operations, property management, and brokerage services.
Applications, including a resume and cover letter, may be submitted in confidence to Louise Pitre, P3’s Executive Assistant, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected for a personal interview will be contacted.